Sunday 28 April 2013

GRADUATE COLLECTION!!!

This is my 3rd and final year at university and we are to produce a graduate collection on anything that inspires us. I found this pretty difficult because my friends who have moved with me to Leeds already had an idea of what they wanted their graduate collection to be about, and me being me had no clue at all. So when the time came to tell all our peers in a group discussion about what we were doing I simply told them i had no idea yet, my tutor asked me what inspired me, and i told her comfort in clothes and she also asked what i was writing for my dissertation and it originally started of as fur trade in the 18th century: aesthetic or function (this later changed slightly) so my tutor suggested i look into 18th century fashion. So that is where this collection began!

No comments:

Post a Comment