Monday 10 October 2011

Fur Hoods

So ive been looking at fur for changing my hood now for a while, i couldnt find any fur that would match my coat or make any difference to the hood. This weekend i went to chester to look at some fabrics for my collection but came across the fur, and i fell in love with the texture of how soft it is. 

Before: 

It took me a while to do, I attached it like a colllar would be attached to a shirt, i used a sewing machine to do the first step, but had to hand sew the rest of it down. 

I Loved the way it turned out, and its just how i wanted it!! My friend Alex, was looking through some magazines for me for my inspiration boards and she came across an image that i really liked i would like to include in my final collection at some point, this also links to my hood.



No comments:

Post a Comment